Friday, January 11, 2013

Postscript to The Liquid Saltiness of Harmony




In this week's blog post The Liquid Saltiness of Harmony I wrote about how cultivating, maintaining and/or reconnecting to harmony can first make us sweat.

Here's a fresh example;

This morning I went outside to give my chickens leftover angel hair pasta for their breakfast. Only to notice two of the six chickens were missing. I looked inside the
coop, around their enclosure and searched in all the usual places. They were nowhere to be seen. The chickens, who each have a name, are nearly three years old and all of them were raised by my partner and I since they were three weeks old. It was early in the morning, the heat of the day was already present, I was still in my pyjama's and missing two chickens. Our neighbours have dogs. My pulse was going a bit faster than usual and I felt myself starting to sweat. I extended my search area and finally found them digging quite a hole by the side fence. Phew! I carried them back to their home and went on with my next task of the morning, giving the birds some brekky too. As I take out a new packet of seeds I felt such a relief to have found the missing chickens. In that very moment I look down at the new packet of seeds in my hand, not the usually brand I purchase, to see I was literally cutting it open on the word 'Harmony'. Ha!

Sometimes the Universe can have a very big sense of humour when weaving synchronistic moments together.

- Postscript to The Liquid Saltiness of Harmony

© Copyright Jelena Mrkich 2013.

Permission is granted to share this post and images within it freely on the condition that the author is credited and this byline is included. Jelena Mrkich is an Artist, Art Therapist and Creative Catayst who is passionate about creativity as a tool for healing, transformation and self-awareness. For more info visit JelenaMrkich.com or for regular creative good things join her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment