Creative Nudge Fridays is here!
Welcome to nudge #25. We're sparkling.
There's a divine spark in each of us. Its fiery, pure light, life-giving goodness radiates from the core of our being, out through our skin and into our lives. Ever notice how people say, "You're glowing!" or "You look radiant!" whenever we are on fire in our life, blazing forward on our highest path and feeling alive from the depths of our being? It's the inner spark, sparkling out.
Here is a nudge to remind you that your inner spark was born to shine through your whole self. Consciously add some 'sparkle' to your life this weekend. Interpret this in whatever way calls you right now.
To help you get started here are a few ways that you can get your sparkle on:
- Bust out your glitter, glitter pens or glitter paint.
- Make something using sequins.
- Get creative with anything metallic (in a non-explosive way of course).
- Paint your nails with sparkly polish.
- Wear something gold, silver or sparkly.
- Write a poem inspired by the word 'sparkle'.
- Capture the sparkle of the sun or the sparkle in your own eyes via a photo.
- Light a sparkler (safely), setting an intention of how you would like your own inner spark to shine through you.
- Journal out what it means for you to 'sparkle'.
Your divine spark illuminates your entire being from the inside out when you step out of your own way and allow it to shine.
To remind yourself that you are a divine spark, take a pic of your nudge in action, then use the pic as your screen saver or wallpaper on your phone or computer.
If you give the nudge a go, comment below or be a part of the conversation on my Facebook Page. If you share your nudge in action via Twitter or Instagram use the tag #creativenudgefridays so we can find you.
Create on, Jelena x
© Copyright Jelena Mrkich 2013.
Permission is granted to blog about this nudge or share this post and images within it freely on the condition that the author is credited and this byline is included. Jelena Mrkich is an Artist, Art Therapist and Creative Catayst who is passionate about creativity as a tool for healing, transformation and self-awareness. For more info visit JelenaMrkich.com or for regular creative good things join her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.